Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Jun 26, 2015 @ 10:31 AM by dleffler Several fixes to elFinder including new search options |
- Jun 26, 2015 @ 10:21 AM by dleffler Updates to elFinder |
- Jun 24, 2015 @ 08:13 AM by dleffler Quick code fix to allow testing on php7alpha1 |
- Jun 23, 2015 @ 08:32 AM by dleffler Makes shipping fulfillment more robust (easypost), esp. in regards to pickup scheduling, etc...still needs more work for better finesse |
- Jun 23, 2015 @ 08:30 AM by dleffler Fixes initial value/conversion for jquery popupcalendarconrol |
- Jun 22, 2015 @ 11:57 AM by dleffler Several fixes to elFinder including new search options (specify search location/mimetype); remove doubled owner message |
- Jun 22, 2015 @ 11:52 AM by dleffler Several fixes to elFinder including new search options (specify search location/mimetype) exp custom files |
- Jun 22, 2015 @ 11:45 AM by dleffler Update elFinder with new chmod command, etc... |
- Jun 22, 2015 @ 10:54 AM by dleffler Remove smarty v3.1.25 |
- Jun 22, 2015 @ 10:52 AM by dleffler Update smarty template engine to v3.1.27 |
- Jun 17, 2015 @ 12:52 PM by dleffler Fix for Store Categories not displaying | e-Commerce
- Jun 15, 2015 @ 05:22 AM by bartb RE: Rss/E-Alerts in Blog module | Modules
- May 29, 2015 @ 12:15 PM by dleffler RE: v2.3.4patch1 released with many fixes and tweaks | Announcements
- May 28, 2015 @ 12:53 PM by dleffler RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 28, 2015 @ 10:16 AM by BJKline RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 28, 2015 @ 09:00 AM by BJKline RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.