Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 01:55 PM by dleffler Updates the mPDF temp folder location; updates the pdf library download locations; updates changelogs |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 11:17 AM by dleffler Adds support for mPDF v6.0 as an optional pdf package...also fixes an 'cache' issue in mPDF 5.7 support...and though not in this push, we've fixed an issue that prevented dompdf from creating invoice pdfs, which will be pushed to that repo |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:44 AM by dleffler Update phpdoc config to reflect current code level |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:14 AM by dleffler Remove yui3 v3.17.2, update remove old files upgrade script; update changelog |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:02 AM by dleffler Updates Sortable jquery plugin to v1.0.1 & minor update to datatables.responsive plugin |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:02 AM by dleffler Updates yui3 to v3.18.1 |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:01 AM by dleffler Updates ckeditor to v4.4.7 |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 09:00 AM by dleffler Updates bootstrap3 & bootswatches to v3.3.2 |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 08:59 AM by dleffler Updates fontawesome to v4.3.0 |
- Jan 28, 2015 @ 07:29 AM by dleffler Regression fix bumped yui version before uploading new version files |
- Jan 14, 2015 @ 06:41 AM by BJKline RE: Something Wrong With Installation URL "/install/index.php" • Installation |
- Jan 13, 2015 @ 07:54 PM by dleffler RE: Something Wrong With Installation URL "/install/index.php" • Installation |
- Jan 13, 2015 @ 02:56 PM by BJKline RE: Something Wrong With Installation URL "/install/index.php" • Installation |
- Jan 12, 2015 @ 07:13 PM by dleffler Forums Theme Changed | Announcements
- Jan 12, 2015 @ 11:15 AM by dleffler v2.3.2patch2 released to fix some problems | Announcements
- Jan 12, 2015 @ 08:38 AM by BJKline RE: Proper way to over-ride css | Designing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.