Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 06:43 PM by dleffler Adds ecommerce store showall type views to expHistory when displayed (for consistency/standardization) |
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 10:51 AM by dleffler Corrects an issue where the 'base' url can accumulate within expHistory because sometimes it has $params of null and sometimes an empty array which makes them appear as different urls to expHistory |
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 10:35 AM by dleffler Removes garbase from showall Bootstrap Top Nav view due to placing smarty comments INSIDE a smarty block |
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 10:11 AM by dleffler Regression fix backup database/eql: we fail to 'echo' database to output so no eql file data is sent |
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 08:46 AM by dleffler Regression fix several showall/show actions which did NOT add to expHistory |
- Oct 02, 2015 @ 08:23 AM by dleffler Now also flushes expHistory when clearing ALL caches |
- Oct 01, 2015 @ 04:28 PM by dleffler Updates Bootswatches to v3.3.5+4 |
- Sep 29, 2015 @ 01:05 PM by dleffler Removes garbage from 'manage users' view due to improper commenting |
- Sep 29, 2015 @ 01:01 PM by dleffler Regression fix for 'src' param not being saved to expHistory therefore some post-action pages don't have enough info to act appropriately (e.g., Add module AFTER managing Active Modules) |
- Sep 22, 2015 @ 10:38 AM by dleffler Fix database manager theme support w/ coding recommendation from creator |
- Sep 15, 2015 @ 01:55 PM by expadminuser Forums temporarily unavailable | General
- Sep 15, 2015 @ 01:55 PM by expadminuser v2.3.5 now available | General
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.