Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- May 25, 2016 @ 09:32 PM by dleffler regression fix restore database/eql would sometimes leave random 'n' characters in place of newlines |
- May 25, 2016 @ 08:05 PM by dleffler fix we weren't loading forms stylesheet for 'design form' view |
- May 25, 2016 @ 07:58 PM by dleffler regression fix emails would be sent to system default address when system user attribution setting returned a blank result for user accounts without first/last name |
- May 25, 2016 @ 11:22 AM by dleffler adds visual cue (border) when hovering over editable text in text module inline edit view |
- May 25, 2016 @ 10:52 AM by dleffler revise message on final page of install/upgrade |
- May 25, 2016 @ 10:49 AM by dleffler removes call to removed function in export eql (backup database) |
- May 25, 2016 @ 10:41 AM by dleffler fix (double) output if event/send_reminders() is executed from browser instead of curl |
- May 25, 2016 @ 08:03 AM by dleffler change some deprecated jquery .bind() calls to .on() |
- May 25, 2016 @ 08:03 AM by dleffler remove old jquery version |
- May 24, 2016 @ 11:57 AM by dleffler tweaks elfinder windows-10 theme to display special folder icons and 'spinner' |
- May 20, 2016 @ 01:05 PM by dleffler RE: google maps | Developing for Exponent
- May 20, 2016 @ 12:22 PM by BJKline RE: google maps | Developing for Exponent
- May 19, 2016 @ 11:59 AM by BJKline RE: Popup Login View (Bootstrap 3) • Tips & Tricks |
- May 19, 2016 @ 09:05 AM by dleffler RE: Popup Login View (Bootstrap 3) • Tips & Tricks |
- May 19, 2016 @ 08:52 AM by BJKline RE: Popup Login View (Bootstrap 3) • Tips & Tricks |
- May 18, 2016 @ 09:05 PM by dleffler RE: Relocated Page from Dev Environment | General
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.