Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Mar 06, 2015 @ 10:45 AM by dleffler Fix XSS vulnerability in source_selector.php/selector.php [#1278 state:resolved milestone:2.3.4 responsible:dleffler] |
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 09:38 PM by dleffler Fixes store showall paging for modules initially displaying all items in a category instead of a list of categories [#1277 state:resolved] |
- Mar 02, 2015 @ 01:02 PM by dleffler Does not display 'File' categories in Manage Site Categories if we're not using traditional file manager [#1275 state:resolved] |
- Mar 02, 2015 @ 11:43 AM by dleffler Adds 'empty recycle bin' feature to recyclebin showall view; also fixes an error which could occur if attempting to delete a recycle bin item where the custom module is no longer installed [#1276 state:resolved] |
- Mar 02, 2015 @ 08:27 AM by dleffler Fix category item counts on manage category views [#1275 state:resolved] |
- Feb 28, 2015 @ 09:08 AM by dleffler Initial bump to next version, v2.3.4 |
- Feb 26, 2015 @ 01:27 PM by dleffler Fix link to twitter bootstrap for our bootstrap based themes |
- Feb 26, 2015 @ 01:26 PM by dleffler Fixes ecommerce checkout breadcrumb on small devices by not displaying the name of each checkout step |
- Feb 26, 2015 @ 09:45 AM by dleffler EAAS - now correctly displays saved module aggregation when editing module configuration; regression fix display of saved images when editing module configuration; better error checking and display of errors on api call (are modules assigned/aggregated?) |
- Feb 26, 2015 @ 08:21 AM by dleffler Fix navigation mega menu view to not highlight menu items with children, if the children are not being displayed in the menu (Max menu depth) |
- Mar 05, 2015 @ 12:22 PM by nyxassassin08 RE: Which PHP version required for which exponent CMS version? | Installation
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 02:05 PM by dleffler RE: Which PHP version required for which exponent CMS version? | Installation
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 11:22 AM by nyxassassin08 RE: Which PHP version required for which exponent CMS version? | Installation
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 09:01 AM by nyxassassin08 RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
- Feb 28, 2015 @ 09:06 AM by dleffler v2.3.3 now available | Announcements
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 08:31 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.