Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Feb 13, 2016 @ 04:30 PM by dleffler Update xmlrpc to v4.0.0, though we're still accessing it via the v3 layer |
- Feb 13, 2016 @ 09:08 AM by dleffler Fix a number of export pdf styling issues (we weren't adding styles to the pre-processed output |
- Feb 13, 2016 @ 08:20 AM by dleffler Fix some printout issues, esp. noticable on invoice print outs...we were hard-setting the style tag to media=screen which prevented the styles from being picked up when printing. We will now expect designers to use @media queries to discriminate between media types for styles, OR hard-code it into their hard-coded styles |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 04:23 PM by dleffler Fixes several issues with slingbar location (top/bottom), esp. with newui slingbar |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 04:13 PM by dleffler Initial support for dompdf 0.7.0 in expHtmlToPDF subsystem...we will not expose this into site configuration until after it is released as stable...still some bugs & quirks which may require more configuration on our end |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 01:11 PM by dleffler Corrects download link for new html2pdf package |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 01:05 PM by dleffler Adds html2pdf support to expHTMLTOPDF; requires optional package |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 01:01 PM by dleffler Fixes a logic error with simple polls using time block |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 10:05 AM by dleffler Update tinymce editor to v4.3.4 |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 09:48 AM by dleffler Prevent warning if 'overrides.php' is missing (which is acceptable) |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 09:45 AM by dleffler RE: Fix 'allow_url_fopen' error • Tips & Tricks |
- Feb 12, 2016 @ 09:45 AM by dleffler RE: Remove 'Document Expired' page in browser after going 'back' • Tips & Tricks |
- Feb 11, 2016 @ 06:04 PM by dleffler Fix 'allow_url_fopen' error • Tips & Tricks |
- Feb 11, 2016 @ 06:03 PM by dleffler Remove 'Document Expired' page in browser after going 'back' • Tips & Tricks |
- Feb 06, 2016 @ 08:02 AM by dleffler TinyMCE Bootstrap 3 Styling • Tips & Tricks |
- Feb 06, 2016 @ 07:53 AM by dleffler CKEditor Bootstrap 3 Styling • Tips & Tricks |
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.