Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 04:38 PM by dleffler Adds comments concerning the global $order, esp where we shouldn't be using/assuming it |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 02:51 PM by dleffler Fix warnings if store address is not set |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 12:05 PM by dleffler correct 'add to cart' input height |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 11:29 AM by dleffler Adds a store category breadcrumb above store show and showall views |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 11:03 AM by dleffler Updates the meta tag code to clean up our output; sets meta page title for ecommerce modules to use store name instead of site title; fixes the store showallSubcategories view to give a correct product count; changes store showall view to only display view/add button on hover |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 10:57 AM by dleffler Fixes user->isSystemAdmin() method to check correct property (this method hadn't been used yet) |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 10:31 AM by dleffler Updates normalize.css to v3.0.2, jquery.validation plugin to v1.13.1, bootstrap-dialog to v1.33.5, and jstree to v3.0.6 w/ new dark theme |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 07:55 AM by dleffler Once more try to get uncorrupted (php compression gets garbled) database manager |
- Oct 22, 2014 @ 05:24 AM by dleffler Fixes corruption in database manager file |
- Oct 21, 2014 @ 09:09 PM by dleffler Now limits some potentially dangerous db actions in database manager to only the root/system admin (one created during installation) |
- Oct 23, 2014 @ 05:51 AM by eVenster RE: v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Oct 23, 2014 @ 05:47 AM by eVenster RE: v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Oct 23, 2014 @ 05:47 AM by dleffler RE: v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Oct 23, 2014 @ 04:33 AM by eVenster RE: v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Oct 18, 2014 @ 03:32 PM by dleffler RE: google maps | Developing for Exponent
- Oct 18, 2014 @ 10:47 AM by generare RE: google maps | Developing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.