Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 03:37 PM by dleffler Adds check for existence of WYSIWYG editor custom plugins before loading so they won't crash the page for the text module inline edit views [#1147 state:resolved] |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 10:02 AM by dleffler Updates to text module inline edit view w/ tinymce editor; now allow prompt before save (regression fix); and more effective toolbar [#1149 state:resolved] |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 08:52 AM by dleffler Updates text module inline edit view to use new ckeditor drag/drop/paste image support; and enhances tinymce/elFinder integration |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 08:50 AM by dleffler Regression fix to bs3 tinymcecontrol to select correct file manager filter |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 07:15 AM by dleffler Update simple ajax uploder plugin to v2.1.1 |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 07:13 AM by dleffler Update ckeditor to v4.5.3 |
- Aug 20, 2015 @ 07:12 AM by dleffler Adds some missing files from recent plugin updates; esp. pwstrength-bootstrap |
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 02:38 PM by dleffler Better support from elFinder for TinyMCE insert media |
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 11:48 AM by dleffler Updates elFinder with latest fixes/tweaks |
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 11:38 AM by dleffler Updates WYSIWYG editor and elFinder integration; updates ckeditor to v4.5.2, tinymce to v 4.2.4, adds drag/drop/paste image support to ckeditor, fixes tinymce insert xxx dialog field population for image dimension and also now fills out image title and alt type fields when file selected from elFinder (also places name and page title of page when a link to page is selected); also standardizes image refs in tinymce to match ckeditor inserted images with absolute path instead of full url. [#1303 responsible:dleffler milestone:2.3.5] |
- Aug 19, 2015 @ 09:24 AM by dleffler RE: Forum Changes | Announcements
- Aug 19, 2015 @ 09:17 AM by dleffler RE: Change Database? | General Support
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 09:22 PM by KeyboardKowboy RE: Forum Changes | Announcements
- Aug 18, 2015 @ 09:16 PM by KeyboardKowboy Change Database? | General Support
- Aug 16, 2015 @ 06:35 AM by dleffler RE: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() | Installation
- Aug 16, 2015 @ 01:49 AM by KeyboardKowboy RE: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() | Installation
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.