Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Dec 21, 2014 @ 06:13 AM by dleffler Update language phrase libraries prior to next version release |
- Dec 20, 2014 @ 12:09 PM by dleffler Removes/updates old code comments |
- Dec 20, 2014 @ 10:00 AM by dleffler Adds product search widget to store sample database |
- Dec 20, 2014 @ 09:40 AM by dleffler Updates changelogs, store sample database and tweaks some ecommerce views |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 08:52 PM by dleffler Updates bootstrap3 show order view to initially collapse change order type/status and email customer areas to make better use of screen space |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 08:51 PM by dleffler Updates store 'featured' products views to display nothing if there are no featured products |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 07:49 PM by dleffler Add comments to fix large file handling backup/restore eql; should fix 'restore' database, but only comments for expFile::parseDatabase()/expFile::dumpDatabase() |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 07:46 PM by dleffler Adds optional 'list' view in addition to standard 'grid' view for bootstrap3 store showall view |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 07:45 PM by dleffler Update 3rd party libraries: mediaelement to v2.16.3 |
- Dec 19, 2014 @ 02:48 PM by dleffler New optional upgrade script to prune orphan order (and orderitem) records from the database...these tables can grow to a HUGE size since we create an orders record for each site visitor. |
- Dec 22, 2014 @ 01:22 AM by SerenaS38h Locating The Right Designers Wedding Dress For You | General Support
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:51 AM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:22 AM by dleffler RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:04 AM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 06, 2014 @ 12:54 PM by dleffler RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 06, 2014 @ 12:13 PM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.