Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Aug 25, 2014 @ 08:38 PM by dleffler Now allows config.php to be read-only during an upgrade (with a warning), also warns about not being able to save site configuration settings if it's read-only; some sites made their config.php un-writeable to prevent hacking |
- Aug 25, 2014 @ 08:38 PM by dleffler Removes a possible sarch warning on missing custom modules, changes 'highlight' plugin to use <mark> tag instead of inline style |
- Aug 25, 2014 @ 08:38 PM by dleffler Updates jquery.searcher used in portfolio & faq, updates some integration files for DataTables in bs3 & responsive |
- Aug 25, 2014 @ 08:38 PM by dleffler Should fix a lingering checkbox alignment issue on the run upgrade script view |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 08:01 PM by dleffler Updates bs3 text module inline edit view to use bs3 dialog instead of jqueryui |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 08:01 PM by dleffler Languagizes new nav manage hierarchy views |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 08:01 PM by dleffler Updates bs3/newui nav manage hierarchy to use jquery tree widget instead of yui2; adds following jquery plugins: jstree, bootstrap3-dialog (to make easy modal dialogs in bs3), & jquery-impromptu (to make easy modal dialogs NOT in bs3 nor jQueryUI) |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 07:59 PM by dleffler Removes some deprecated (very old) scripts |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 07:59 PM by dleffler Some comment updates for phpdoc |
- Aug 22, 2014 @ 07:59 PM by dleffler Updates CKEditor to v4.4.4 and TinyMCE to v4.1.4 |
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 12:23 PM by dleffler RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 10:54 AM by BJKline RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 10:19 AM by dleffler RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 09:48 AM by BJKline RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 09:34 AM by dleffler RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
- Aug 26, 2014 @ 09:09 AM by BJKline RE: Using New UI | Designing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.