Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Nov 24, 2014 @ 08:10 AM by dleffler Fixes a bs3 modal dialog issue (saving with inline text module editing) being obscured/hidden by background now that we're using bs3.3.x |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 12:57 PM by dleffler Fix to add datatables and yadcf filtering to the manage products view |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 12:35 PM by dleffler Add datatables and yadcf filtering to the manage products view |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 12:35 PM by dleffler Clean up redesigned showall orders views |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 09:42 AM by dleffler Fix file manager unable to delete files after security update |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 09:40 AM by dleffler Clean up bs2 showlogin view |
- Nov 22, 2014 @ 09:39 AM by dleffler Display the 'offending' filename for a less compiler exception message |
- Nov 19, 2014 @ 12:14 PM by dleffler Updates bootswatch to v3.3.1+2 |
- Nov 17, 2014 @ 12:05 PM by dleffler Add new ecom_active() function for a universal way to see if ecom is active before ECOM is set in main index.php (e.g. install/upgrade), and updates renderAction() comments |
- Nov 17, 2014 @ 11:50 AM by dleffler Fixes possible permissions issue w/ navigation module (access to nav module actions) |
- Nov 23, 2014 @ 07:14 PM by dleffler RE: Updated, Fixed Patches Released for V2.3.1, V2.2.3, and V2.1.4 | Announcements
- Nov 23, 2014 @ 07:35 AM by generare RE: Updated, Fixed Patches Released for V2.3.1, V2.2.3, and V2.1.4 | Announcements
- Nov 19, 2014 @ 10:19 AM by BJKline RE: Flyout question | Designing for Exponent
- Nov 18, 2014 @ 12:56 PM by BJKline RE: Flyout question | Designing for Exponent
- Nov 18, 2014 @ 09:20 AM by dleffler RE: Flyout question | Designing for Exponent
- Nov 18, 2014 @ 08:45 AM by BJKline RE: Flyout question | Designing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.