Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Mar 11, 2014 @ 01:54 PM by dleffler Adds additional error checking and initialization to the page/module 'privacy' check since it's still failing in some installations (though it can be disabled and is disabled by default) |
- Mar 11, 2014 @ 10:50 AM by dleffler Updates 'remove old files' upgrade script to account for renamed system settings defaults files |
- Mar 11, 2014 @ 10:48 AM by dleffler Organizes system settings defaults files (/conf/extensions) so they more closely conform to the site configuration tabs |
- Mar 07, 2014 @ 07:26 AM by dleffler Updates text module inline edit view to offer configured skin for TinyMCE editor |
- Mar 07, 2014 @ 07:25 AM by dleffler Updates jquery colorbox (lightbox) to v1.5.4 |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 04:20 PM by dleffler Updates text module inline edit view to offer TinyMCE editor also (if current system editor)...tinymce implementation still needs some cleanup since it always uses fast save (no confirmation), and we don't follow current editor config (skin, plugins, toolbar), and the body toolbar needs to be more robust. |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 04:11 PM by dleffler Fix editor script loading for edit product |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 11:40 AM by dleffler Removes css files generated by less since they are causing git pull issues and will be auto-regenerated |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 08:35 AM by dleffler Fix for running exp from Firefox 3.6 (jquery issue) |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 07:28 AM by afc Edit Exponent Forum Account |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 04:54 AM by afc Moving Subfolder |
- Feb 14, 2014 @ 09:37 AM by BJKline IE 8 and YUI Top Nav |
- Jan 12, 2014 @ 11:00 AM by generare Any responsive / bootstrap vertical navigation available? |
- Jan 05, 2014 @ 01:12 PM by generare Standalone pages should be possible as default page |
- Jan 03, 2014 @ 04:53 AM by generare Boostrap - the best practices with 2.2.3 |
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local Peoria web design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.