Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Apr 18, 2014 @ 06:10 AM by dleffler Fix a bootstrap menu spacing calculation which may crash the page |
- Apr 18, 2014 @ 06:00 AM by dleffler Fix a bootstrap menu spacing calculation which may crash the page |
- Apr 18, 2014 @ 05:59 AM by dleffler Updates tinymce to v4.0.22 |
- Apr 16, 2014 @ 02:20 PM by dleffler Fixes text module inline view w/ tinymce to give correct toolbar buttons for title edit, still need to tweak toolbar for body edit since default toolbar is inadequate |
- Apr 16, 2014 @ 12:47 PM by dleffler Updates bootstraptheme to be more flexible with slingbar & menu spacing, esp as the screen size changes, also makes the flyout sidebar optional via the theme configuration; changes the nav Flydown.bootstrap view to contain the entire menu element |
- Apr 15, 2014 @ 02:30 PM by dleffler Comments out 'unique' name param for expCSS::pushToHead calls, since it's not needed, moves ajax-ed expCSS::pushToHead return to top of code for theorhetically quicker ajax calls. |
- Apr 15, 2014 @ 02:09 PM by dleffler Now correctly sets up page css by factoring in lessprimer as a feed in to css_primer (if you pass a 'lessprimer' it is compiled and placed as a css_primer entry) |
- Apr 15, 2014 @ 02:02 PM by dleffler Updates colorbox jquery lightbox plugin to v1.5.8 |
- Apr 14, 2014 @ 04:03 PM by dleffler Updates system fallback theme to: use yui3 Flydown menu instead of a yui2 menu; use the 'normalize' css reset stylesheet; moves most inline tag styles to the main included styles |
- Apr 14, 2014 @ 05:57 AM by dleffler Removes 'basetheme' as a system fallback theme since we have a 'shipped' fallback theme; updates changelogs |
- Apr 16, 2014 @ 01:12 PM by dleffler RE: Cookie legislation eu/dutch | Feature Requests
- Apr 11, 2014 @ 12:16 AM by dleffler RE: Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
- Apr 10, 2014 @ 07:29 PM by adolfo.gerin Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
- Apr 06, 2014 @ 11:03 PM by dleffler RE: v2.2.3patch4 released to fix some problems | Installation
- Apr 06, 2014 @ 03:51 PM by patriciavanroon v2.2.3patch4 released to fix some problems | Installation
- Mar 21, 2014 @ 08:33 AM by BJKline YouTube videos not showing | Modules
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local Peoria web design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.