Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Sep 27, 2014 @ 04:38 PM by dleffler Moving into v2.3.2 we'll no longer refer to elFinder & TinyMCE as 'test' and remove 'beta' status of Facebook module |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 11:46 PM by dleffler Missing payment & shipping calculator settings for store sample database |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 09:44 PM by dleffler First bump toward next version 2.3.2 |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 09:34 PM by dleffler Missing ckeditor fieldinsert plugin uncompressed (not sure this is needed, but it had been in there) |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 09:18 PM by dleffler Update translation phrase libraries and add Portuguese |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 09:18 PM by dleffler Many little tweaks in preparation for release of v2.3.1; some minor style changes for bs2/bs3; updates sample databases; updates changelog/release docs |
- Sep 25, 2014 @ 11:46 PM by dleffler Reapply SimpleAjaxUploader non-yui implementation w/ original script and YUI plugin altered one. |
- Sep 25, 2014 @ 11:25 PM by dleffler Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/develop' into develop |
- Sep 25, 2014 @ 11:16 PM by dleffler less theme variation option |
- Sep 25, 2014 @ 11:15 PM by dleffler Regression fix to slingbar invoice quick finder which would take you to the 'dashboard' instead; some other minor ecommerce code edits |
- Sep 29, 2014 @ 10:34 AM by dleffler RE: Can't get to install pages • Installation |
- Sep 29, 2014 @ 08:36 AM by BJKline Can't get to install pages • Installation |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:36 PM by dleffler Major update to the e-Commerce Docs/Help | e-Commerce
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:33 PM by dleffler Active development moved back to 'develop' branch for v2.3.2 • Developing for Exponent |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:18 PM by dleffler v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Sep 19, 2014 @ 03:33 PM by dleffler RE: Slingbar not going to the bottom (Exp 2.3.0 patch 4) | General Support
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.