Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- May 27, 2015 @ 04:55 PM by dleffler Updates 'save configuration profile' to load new profile after saving...obviously the settings won't change, but keeps the config.php & interface markers intuitive to what was done. |
- May 27, 2015 @ 09:03 AM by dleffler Fixes recent change to rss feeds for module podcast support |
- May 27, 2015 @ 08:43 AM by dleffler Updates rss feed code to 1) place 'podcast' determination into the module instead of hard-coding the module names into expController; 2) provide a correct error response if the feed is not enabled (queue message and go back in history) instead of breaking the page and displaying a text message |
- May 26, 2015 @ 03:07 PM by dleffler Regression fix to attach label to checkbox input when used in an array of names |
- May 26, 2015 @ 02:43 PM by dleffler Attaches 'label' to checkbox for import files and export eql views |
- May 26, 2015 @ 02:17 PM by dleffler Update note on paypalexpress configure view now that we do support void & capture, but not authorize/reauthorize |
- May 26, 2015 @ 01:54 PM by dleffler Updates billing calculators to record a negative billing cost for a refund |
- May 26, 2015 @ 01:30 PM by dleffler Regression fix possible rss warning if rss feed not properly defined |
- May 26, 2015 @ 01:30 PM by dleffler Minor styling update to non-bootstrap slingbar # of orders, etc.. |
- May 26, 2015 @ 01:29 PM by dleffler Remove an unnecessary pull-left in the bootstrap navbar construction (creates issues in collapsed navbar) |
- May 26, 2015 @ 12:28 PM by BJKline RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 26, 2015 @ 12:16 PM by dleffler RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 26, 2015 @ 12:05 PM by BJKline RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 26, 2015 @ 10:51 AM by dleffler RE: Rss/E-Alerts in Blog module | Modules
- May 26, 2015 @ 10:49 AM by dleffler RE: Too many products? | e-Commerce
- May 26, 2015 @ 10:45 AM by dleffler RE: Navigation Module Issue | Developing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.