Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 12:50 PM by dleffler Changes location of custom/theme jquery plugins to have all files (js, css, less) reside in the /js subfolder since we already (may be) loading all the stylesheets in the /css & /less folders. |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 12:49 PM by dleffler Removes old pwstrength version |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 12:48 PM by dleffler Updates TinyMCE editor to v4.1.1 |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:47 AM by dleffler Additional setting form control focus (should be most of the views now) |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:47 AM by dleffler Adds initial form control focus to most 'edit' forms/templates |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:46 AM by dleffler Updates site link picker to use preview mode (so admin links/chrome is not displayed); fixes site link picker styling in bootstrap3/newui |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:46 AM by dleffler Updates countdown circles plugin to v1.5.2 |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:46 AM by dleffler Updates jQuery datetimepicker to v2.3.2 |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:46 AM by dleffler Fixes regression bug w/ bootstrap3 yuidatetimecontrol (publish/unpublish dates) which would break tabs; adds bootstrap3yuidatetimecontorl to newui; updates bootstrap3 radio group with recent updates to newui radio group (stacked/horizontal buttons) |
- Jul 15, 2014 @ 11:45 AM by dleffler Updates bootstrap3 datatables styling |
- Jul 19, 2014 @ 09:27 AM by dleffler RE: Charity in Need of Help | Installation
- Jul 19, 2014 @ 09:12 AM by dleffler RE: Charity in Need of Help | Installation
- Jul 19, 2014 @ 05:45 AM by Jocuz Charity in Need of Help | Installation
- Jul 14, 2014 @ 05:23 PM by dleffler RE: Fatal error with the upgrade to 2.3.0 patch3: Less_Exception_Compiler | Installation
- Jul 14, 2014 @ 04:46 PM by generare RE: Fatal error with the upgrade to 2.3.0 patch3: Less_Exception_Compiler | Installation
- Jul 14, 2014 @ 10:44 AM by dleffler RE: Fatal error with the upgrade to 2.3.0 patch3: Less_Exception_Compiler | Installation
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.