Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 01:53 PM by dleffler Update changelogs and 'remove old files' upgrade script |
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 12:00 PM by dleffler Remove redundant .htaccess condition for .png files |
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 11:08 AM by dleffler Regression fix 'non-admin unable to delete files' resulting from corrupt json data due to 'escaping' params more than once in order to 'sanitize' passed params |
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 09:39 AM by dleffler Update mange module tags view to use theme framework tag picker; update tag picker controls to allow multiple instances on a single page |
- Mar 26, 2015 @ 10:59 PM by dleffler Adds a jquery tagtreecontrol using jstree; used for category selection/management; now use bs3 modal dialog in build product report |
- Mar 26, 2015 @ 08:10 PM by dleffler Streamline coding of form controls to put main properties in parent class and not re-declare them in extends classes unless we need to set them differently |
- Mar 26, 2015 @ 08:05 PM by dleffler Update bs3 'manage all pages' to also set inactive page in italics in addition to dimmed page type icon |
- Mar 26, 2015 @ 07:42 PM by dleffler Fixes less->css compiler to replace missing css files; previously would only replace them if the source files were recompiled. |
- Mar 26, 2015 @ 07:40 PM by dleffler Now dims icon for inactive pages in bs3 manage all pages (hierarchy tree) |
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 09:47 PM by CharlesAfz The Basic Steps For Better SEO Agency Dubai | General Support
- Mar 27, 2015 @ 09:19 PM by IsobelSutt Solid Advice In The Event That You'd Like To Actually Understand Converse Online Promo Code 2015 • General Support |
- Mar 24, 2015 @ 05:15 PM by AlizaKenny Yo soy el nuevo un | General Support
- Mar 24, 2015 @ 10:48 AM by dleffler RE: Broken images in Events, Photo Album, News, Blog entries | Modules
- Mar 24, 2015 @ 10:43 AM by dleffler RE: Broken images in Events, Photo Album, News, Blog entries | Modules
- Mar 24, 2015 @ 10:26 AM by eVenster RE: Broken images in Events, Photo Album, News, Blog entries | Modules
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.