Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Nov 20, 2015 @ 11:07 AM by dleffler Update elFinder with several security, etc... fixes |
- Nov 19, 2015 @ 08:46 AM by dleffler Adds bootstrap3 donation views (use columns instead of table for display) |
- Nov 19, 2015 @ 08:44 AM by dleffler Tweak support for PHP v7 |
- Nov 16, 2015 @ 04:57 PM by dleffler Remove old adminer version |
- Nov 16, 2015 @ 04:55 PM by dleffler Update database manager (adminer) to v4.2.3 for php v7 compatibility |
- Nov 16, 2015 @ 04:53 PM by dleffler Adds new bootstrap3 theme 'extra small' button option to allow the smallest size button in bs3 (somewhat of a regression fix since we used extra small in place of small and extra small will not be available in bootstrap4) |
- Nov 13, 2015 @ 10:52 AM by dleffler add 'default' swatch to bootstrap2 themes |
- Nov 13, 2015 @ 10:49 AM by dleffler Update bootstrap3theme to prevent selection of 'fonts' (folder) as a theme style |
- Nov 12, 2015 @ 07:24 PM by dleffler Fix new 'center' bs3 navbar to only affect main menu and NOT slingbar |
- Nov 12, 2015 @ 11:50 AM by dleffler 2nd attempt bs4 menus |
- Sep 15, 2015 @ 01:55 PM by expadminuser Forums temporarily unavailable | General
- Sep 15, 2015 @ 01:55 PM by expadminuser v2.3.5 now available | General
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.