Exponent CMS Development
v2.x Source Code on Github
Exponent's v2.x source code is managed using git and can be found on Github. If you'd like to contribute code, you can fork the project, play with the code, and issue a pull request for code review and merge.
Deprecated v1.x Source
You can also find the most recent (though deprecated) v1.x source code on Github. This source code was originally managed using Bazaar and was hosted on Launchpad. A full log of develop commits through v0.98 can be viewed on Launchpad for the 1.x codeline.
Exponent is currently being developed by:
- Fred Dirkse
- Phillip Ball
- David Leffler
- Rassel Jan David
Source Code Development Activity
- Sep 12, 2014 @ 07:14 PM by illiphilli Fixes broken file manager control. |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:25 PM by dleffler Moves hard-coded chrome to inside the module for bs3/newui like we did before in yui |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:24 PM by dleffler Fixes a tinymce minification issue (tinymce & ckeditor breaks when minified/combined with other scripts) so now ckeditor is always discretely loaded even when minifying linked js scripts. [#1139 state:resolved] |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:24 PM by dleffler Fixes a ckeditor minification issue (ckeditor breaks when minified/combined with other scripts) so now ckeditor is always discretely loaded even when minifying linked js scripts. |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:24 PM by dleffler Fixes some newui control formatting such as tabs since we weren't loading admin-global |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:22 PM by dleffler Adds minify .less compilation output to minification settings; adds error trapping for .less file compilation should catch most fatal errors and display error message on a mostly formed page instead of leaving a broken page [#1200 state:resolved] |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:21 PM by dleffler Fixes icon used for admin menu in newui slingbar |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:20 PM by dleffler Fixes regression bug which would break entire page for non-admin user logging in if 'workflow' was turned on (created infinite loop) |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:16 PM by dleffler Updates pwstrength-bootstrap to v1.2.1, removes some commented code |
- Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:16 PM by dleffler Fixes some regression issues w/ add/edit container/module including a save button which was always disabled |
- Sep 17, 2014 @ 01:32 PM by dleffler RE: Blank Pages in "not Public" pages with Group Permission • General Support |
- Sep 16, 2014 @ 10:37 PM by tdbask RE: Blank Pages in "not Public" pages with Group Permission • General Support |
- Sep 16, 2014 @ 08:43 AM by BJKline RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
- Sep 16, 2014 @ 07:24 AM by BJKline RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
- Sep 15, 2014 @ 07:14 PM by dleffler RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
- Sep 15, 2014 @ 02:25 PM by BJKline RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.