All about Exponent CMS
Exponent is a website content management system (or CMS) that allows site owners to easily create and manage dynamic websites without necessarily directly coding web pages, or managing site navigation.
Exponent is completely self-contained
Unlike other site management tools, no additional applications need to be downloaded by a user to permit them to use Exponent. Everything, from user management, to site configuration, to content editing (and content approval for large, multi-admin sites), is done within the system - simply. Exponent does what other CMS systems do - it allows anyone to create website pages, content on pages, and manage where these pages are placed on a website - but it does all this in a very user-friendly, intuitive way.
Easy-to-use at any skill level
Exponent uses an intuitive and flexible content editing system that allows website pages to be edited on the page as it is displayed - no more back-end administration, no more navigating endless administration pages to add a simple line of text - simply visit the page you need to edit as if you were a site visitor, and make the change.
Why designers love Exponent
Exponent CMS is modular, but flexible. Content Management can be mirrored through a site and edited in any instance or copy from any page that the content is placed on, or simply created as unique content. Multiple site themes and CSS stylesheets are easily integrated, and sub-themes (separate frameworks for content within a common appreance or theme) are possible with minimum fuss. A large range of different content modules can be activated via the admin interface with ease and used, other community-supported modules uploaded and installed automatically in a few moments, and external scripts can be incorporated with ease. Exponent's framework also rewards developers who need to create their own custom solutions.
Exponent is Open Source
Exponent is created for the community, by the community. Exponent developers support the Exponent Project because they believe in not only the system as a new and radically different CMS offering, but also because they appreciate its underlying simplicity and common sense. But also, it's free for download from this site. Now - click here
Exponent is the next generation CMS for everyone
And it's only just started . . .
Exponent is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. GPL: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
- 1 week, 5 days ago via TweetDeck, exponentcms wrote:
- Part II of @cjeinATL 's Advanced #SEOTips for your @exponentcms website discusses .HTACCESS. http://t.co/a44d1noYz1
- 2 weeks ago via TweetDeck, exponentcms wrote:
- The first in a three-part series of Advanced #SEO Tips @exponentcms websites: Robots.txt http://t.co/Xip3VRz8dU #CMS
- Jun 19, 2013 @ 11:22 AM by baklazanek Designing for Exponent • Re: Exponent CMS 2.0 Theming Guide (rough draft) |
- Jun 17, 2013 @ 05:40 PM by samdocherty General Support • Corrupt Password? |
- Jun 14, 2013 @ 07:20 AM by dleffler v2.2.0patch4 released to fix issues |
- Jun 13, 2013 @ 09:56 AM by dleffler Re: Twitter API v1 now blacked out! |
- Jun 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM by alexeenha Developing for Exponent • forum without a hyperlink |
- Jun 12, 2013 @ 03:37 PM by dleffler Twitter API v1 now blacked out! |
File a Bug ReportHelp Improve Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (a.k.a. OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of Internet solutions for businesses, spanning custom web development to Internet marketing. Click here to view OIC's portfolio. Some of the specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include SEO-friendly websites, website optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, organic SEO and ecommerce SEO services. Connect with Exponent CMS on Google+