The Exponent Project makes use of multiple technologies to assist in its development. ExponentCMS.org is using Exponent to organize and centralize the Exponent Project. This website is the central source for organizing and consolidating Exponent Information.
Connecting with the Exponent Community
You can join and participate with the Exponent community in several ways. If you're a Facebook user, you can join our Exponent CMS Group. Twitter users can follow us on Twitter. We've also have our Exponent Forums, where you can ask questions and provide answer and solutions to other Exponent users. You can also join the IRC chat on freenode channel #exponent-cms.
3rd Party Libraries Used in ExponentCMS
ExponentCMS integrates and makes extensive use of several existing and proven code libraries. These packages include:
- YUI - Yahoo User Interface application framework/library yuilibrary.com
- Smarty - Template Engine smarty.net
- phpThumb - Image thumbnailer/manipulator phpthumb.sourceforge.net
- CKEditor - WYSIWYG Editor ckeditor.com
FlowPlayer - Media Player flowplayer.org
- SwiftMailer - PHP Mail library swiftmailer.org
- ReCaptcha - Spam protection library code.google.com/p/recaptcha
- FeedCreator - RSS Feed publishing library sourceforge.net/projects/feedcreator
- TwitterOAUTH - Twitter access library https://github.com/tijsverkoyen/TwitterOAuth
- SimplePie - RSS feed parser library simplepie.org
- Pixidou - Image Editor github.com/asvinb/pixidou
- class.upload - Image manipulation library used by Pixidou and Exponent www.verot.net/php_class_upload.htm
- DOMPDF - HTML to PDF converter https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf
- iCalCreator - iCal library kigkonsult.se/iCalcreator
- lessphp - PHP based LESS->CSS compiler leafo.net/lessphp
- jQueryUI - User interface library to be used with jQuery jqueryui.com
- Adminer - Database Manager www.adminer.org
- Twitter Bootstrap - User Interface library twitter.github.com/bootstrap
- Font Awesome - Icons used to enhance Twitter Bootstrap fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome
- html5shiv - HTML5 compatibility library for Internet Explorer version less than 9 code.google.com/p/html5shiv
- Normalize.css - New web standard 'reset' stylesheet necolas.github.com/normalize.css
- MediaElement.js - HTML5 cross-browser media player mediaelementjs.com
- Apr 22, 2014 @ 05:29 AM by dleffler RE: Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
- Apr 22, 2014 @ 05:00 AM by generare RE: Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
- Apr 22, 2014 @ 04:49 AM by generare Sort order by time and categories, tagging etc | Designing for Exponent
- Apr 16, 2014 @ 01:12 PM by dleffler RE: Cookie legislation eu/dutch | Feature Requests
- Apr 11, 2014 @ 12:16 AM by dleffler RE: Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
- Apr 10, 2014 @ 07:29 PM by adolfo.gerin Photoalbum slideshow animation problem | Modules
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local Peoria web design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.