Filing a Bug Report
As with any software, you're bound to encounter bugs of various kinds. You can help improve Exponent in eliminating these issues by filing a bug report. Exponent's bug reporting system is hosted on Lighthouse. You'll need to sign up for a Lighthouse account in order to file a report.
Be a good reporter
Make sure that you provide the Exponent Development Team with accurate and detailed information so that we can easily address the issue. Here's a list of information to provide us when filling out your bug report:
- Concise, and to-the-point summary of the issue
- Your server's php version
- Your server's MySQL Version
- You computer's Browser and version
- You computer's Operating System
- The version of Exponent you're running (if it's a pull from Github, please provide a date or revision)
- The steps taken to produce the issue
Recent Bug-related Activity
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 04:21 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Bug: multiple (forced) shipping methods/calculations [#1214] |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 04:09 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Feature request: Allow for tax zone 'groups' [#1220] |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 02:57 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Bug: multiple (forced) shipping methods/calculations [#1214] |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 02:56 PM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [6cc3b60a398af3f0b5f9936863499314c2d26951] by dleffler |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 02:49 PM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [964dbc1ef0ee17344fd8009cea05ce48ae2edbc2] by dleffler |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 02:49 PM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [719e1433f61550513f1d2e5bd2494aea6a8b6dff] by dleffler |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 02:49 PM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [5d867bfa036211351181d0a31c5ba5e937455be2] by dleffler |
- Sep 30, 2014 @ 10:09 AM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Feature request: add jquery smartmenus to assist multi-level menus in Bootstrap frameworks [#1221] |
- Sep 27, 2014 @ 09:27 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Feature request - Need smarter order status/type assignment [#989] |
- Sep 27, 2014 @ 08:25 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Bug: multiple (forced) shipping methods/calculations, more calculators [#1214] |
- Sep 29, 2014 @ 10:34 AM by dleffler RE: Can't get to install pages • Installation |
- Sep 29, 2014 @ 08:36 AM by BJKline Can't get to install pages • Installation |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:36 PM by dleffler Major update to the e-Commerce Docs/Help | e-Commerce
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:33 PM by dleffler Active development moved back to 'develop' branch for v2.3.2 • Developing for Exponent |
- Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:18 PM by dleffler v2.3.1 now available | Announcements
- Sep 19, 2014 @ 03:33 PM by dleffler RE: Slingbar not going to the bottom (Exp 2.3.0 patch 4) | General Support
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.