Filing a Bug Report
As with any software, you're bound to encounter bugs of various kinds. You can help improve Exponent in eliminating these issues by filing a bug report. Exponent's bug reporting system is hosted on Lighthouse. You'll need to sign up for a Lighthouse account in order to file a report.
Be a good reporter
Make sure that you provide the Exponent Development Team with accurate and detailed information so that we can easily address the issue. Here's a list of information to provide us when filling out your bug report:
- Concise, and to-the-point summary of the issue
- Your server's php version
- Your server's MySQL Version
- You computer's Browser and version
- You computer's Operating System
- The version of Exponent you're running (if it's a pull from Github, please provide a date or revision)
- The steps taken to produce the issue
Recent Bug-related Activity
- Jan 26, 2015 @ 08:52 AM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [b5733a2ffe7802189f8f45ab962bc4176d24cc3b] by dleffler |
- Jan 24, 2015 @ 12:48 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Feature request: Allow custom override of system constants [#1262] |
- Jan 24, 2015 @ 12:47 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Feature request: [#1262] |
- Jan 23, 2015 @ 07:46 AM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [d75961057888dc6a1b4ee722c6780b41cf6d5e3e] by Dave Leffler |
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 02:54 PM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [347ae68975819b86e3af8ec6f4732aa768d87c67] by dleffler |
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 08:28 AM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [8c64a8f49aeea18265fc2690d801520abf59cb46] by dleffler |
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 08:26 AM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [15bb7e2c687c5648f71ddf9381212ffb81a17bc1] by dleffler |
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 08:23 AM by expNinja [Changeset] Exponent CMS: Changeset [9cd51b183b8d070a08d60f9222119dd8ba8c50c8] by dleffler |
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 08:23 AM by expNinja Exponent CMS: Bug: manage pages crashes for non-admin user with any page named 'children' [#1260] |
- Jan 21, 2015 @ 05:14 PM by dleffler Exponent CMS: Bug: manage pages crashes for non-admin user with any page named 'children' [#1260] |
- Jan 26, 2015 @ 11:09 PM by KelvinAnto Bad Debt Recovery And The Way Our Current Economy Influences Debt Collectors Australia | General Support
- Jan 26, 2015 @ 08:38 PM by AlisiaTave Emerging Options For Effortless Secrets For Click Here | General Support
- Jan 23, 2015 @ 04:56 PM by CooperHart Im happy I finally signed up | General Support
- Jan 22, 2015 @ 10:00 AM by ErnaU59sii Whether you call it pirating or stealing, it's not legal. A person who wants to get the best video • General Support |
- Jan 21, 2015 @ 10:21 AM by JamesHerre Easy ice cream recipe - Powerful Strategies For You | General Support
- Jan 14, 2015 @ 06:41 AM by BJKline RE: Something Wrong With Installation URL "/install/index.php" • Installation |
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.