Exponent CMS with new site, new forums, and releases for both codelinesWednesday, November 3, 2010 site update
The Exponent Development Team is proud to unveil the new Exponent CMS website, along with a new forum system, and a release of both the 2.0 and 1.0 codelines.
After 6 years of the previous website, exponentcms.org has a new look, and more organized. The goal for the new site is to help bring together the areas of development in to one centralized location, and provide the community with tools to communicate. Exponent's new website is proving a great foundation for this.
Exponent has done away with the previous forums. The project is now providing the community with a much stable and feature rich environment to converse on all things Exponent. Check out the new forums at forums.exponentcms.org
Along with the new site and new forums, the Exponent Develop Team has produced releases for both its 2.0 and 1.0 codelines. The Exponent CMS 2.0 release is the second preview release for the codeline, and touts many feature enhancements and bug fixes, along with a higher degree of stability and security. Exponent 0.98 is a maintenance and security release, patching a handful of bugs and other extraneous issues.
- Feb 28, 2015 @ 05:29 PM by CandiceNun Uk Bmi Calculator | General Support
- Feb 28, 2015 @ 09:06 AM by dleffler v2.3.3 now available | Announcements
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 08:31 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 04:58 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 04:04 PM by Wilbert RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
- Feb 22, 2015 @ 04:59 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.