First update of 2012 - v2.0.4 Released
Though lacking any 'end-of-the-world' type changes as with previous editions, 'Jumping Jupiter' still provides a load of updates and fixes to an already stable platform. The most significant of these is the revision of the semi-automated install/upgrade process which previously could be triggered by ANY user visiting the site. Therefore you MUST now use the entire installation URL (mysite.org/install/index.php) to start an install/upgrade.
Other noteworthy changes include:
- Notice is now given to admin users when an upgrade is needed . Therefore an upgrade is not run automatically.
- Admin users are given a message when a new version is available online.
- The WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor) now more faithfully displays content styles
- Site Admins can now also create customized format, font, & styles drop-downs.
- You can now access the File Manager to link to files in addition to linking to pages/modules.
- Corrected a path problem with user extensions, esp. the avatar extension which created problems (crashes) when moving a site to another folder.
- Improved Tag viewing, usage and management.
- Improved aggregation selection list display.
- You can now easily remove missing files or add any files found on server to the File Manager.
Plus many other bug fixes and updates