First update of 2012 - v2.0.4 ReleasedFriday, January 27, 2012 release
Though lacking any 'end-of-the-world' type changes as with previous editions, 'Jumping Jupiter' still provides a load of updates and fixes to an already stable platform. The most significant of these is the revision of the semi-automated install/upgrade process which previously could be triggered by ANY user visiting the site. Therefore you MUST now use the entire installation URL (mysite.org/install/index.php) to start an install/upgrade.
Other noteworthy changes include:
- Notice is now given to admin users when an upgrade is needed . Therefore an upgrade is not run automatically.
- Admin users are given a message when a new version is available online.
- The WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor) now more faithfully displays content styles
- Site Admins can now also create customized format, font, & styles drop-downs.
- You can now access the File Manager to link to files in addition to linking to pages/modules.
- Corrected a path problem with user extensions, esp. the avatar extension which created problems (crashes) when moving a site to another folder.
- Improved Tag viewing, usage and management.
- Improved aggregation selection list display.
- You can now easily remove missing files or add any files found on server to the File Manager.
Plus many other bug fixes and updates
- 3 hours, 39 minutes ago via Tweetings for Android, wilw wrote:
- As much as I hate the Ducks, their shootout loss tonight is a perfect example of how idiotic and wrong the shootout is.
- 5 hours, 21 minutes ago via Tweetings for Android, wilw wrote:
- BUTT LOAD, CARL!
- 5 hours, 22 minutes ago via Tweetings for Android, wilw wrote:
- When you buy toilet paper in bulk, you get a butt load of it.
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 07:28 AM by afc Edit Exponent Forum Account |
- Mar 06, 2014 @ 04:54 AM by afc Moving Subfolder |
- Feb 14, 2014 @ 09:37 AM by BJKline IE 8 and YUI Top Nav |
- Jan 12, 2014 @ 11:00 AM by generare Any responsive / bootstrap vertical navigation available? |
- Jan 05, 2014 @ 01:12 PM by generare Standalone pages should be possible as default page |
- Jan 03, 2014 @ 04:53 AM by generare Boostrap - the best practices with 2.2.3 |
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Spanning from custom website design and development to SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local Peoria web design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.