Fixes for v2.0.1 File Manager, Login/Logout, & Cancel button Issues
Patch #3 is now available to fix three issues found with version 2.0.1 which affect the File Manager, Login/Logout, and Cancel button:
- In the File Manager when changing file settings (title, alt, public) inside File Manager for v.2.0.1. Where if you attempt to change the file title, alt, or public/shared status, the screen hangs when you click the "Save" button.
- Problem on some servers (OSX) where Login/Logout would cause a redirect loop (this file was in the wrong location in patch #2).
- Problem where clicking cancel button keeps you on same (settings) page
This updated patch #3 fixes those problems.
- Download the patch file from github here
- Login as administrator
- Select the Exponent, Developer Tools, Extensions, Upload Extension menu item
- Click on the 'Upload Extension' button and select the downloaded file
- Click on the 'Continue with Installation' button (there are only three files listed)
This fix simply replaces the '/framework/modules/file/views/file/picker_cke.tpl', '/login.php', & /framework/core/subsystems-1/forms/controls/buttongroupcontrol.php' files.
Alternatively, you can manually extract the files to those locations.