Release Candidate 1 - v2.2.0 Set LooseFriday, May 3, 2013 release
In what is hoped to be the final unstable release before v2.2.0 is released as stable, we present v2.2.0release-candidate1. This version contains the final feature additions prior to the release of a stable version, no features will be added until after that release. This version marks the return to naming the new container 2.0 controller simply 'container' instead of container2. It also adds a new sample e-Commerce store database available during installation; and many enhancements to the online donations and event registrations modules including the new option of single or multi-person registration using site forms to collect data.
- Dec 20, 2014 @ 09:16 PM by KatjaPulsf I am the new guy | General Support
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:51 AM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:22 AM by dleffler RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 08, 2014 @ 05:04 AM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 06, 2014 @ 12:54 PM by dleffler RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
- Dec 06, 2014 @ 12:13 PM by generare RE: Is it ok to delete / comment out Options -ExecCGI ? | Security
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.