Placid Precedent Smoothes Over Some GlitchesFriday, February 22, 2013 release
In an effort to squash all bugs, v2.1.3 (Placid Precedent) has been released. This release only fixes bugs found in the previous version, since new features are now destined for the v2.2 major version update. Specific changes include:
- fixes the form copy feature
- fixes a 'file manager doesn't display files' issue on some servers
- makes blog aggregation configuration tab more intuitive
- fixes some migration issues with forms, events, & navigation
There are no new features in this release. This is expected to be the final version of the 2.0/2.1 codeline as we push into the next major upgrade v2.2. v2.2 will be fully backwards compatible with all 2.x versions, but will deprecate all v0.9x support/compatibility, except for database migration.
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 02:05 PM by dleffler RE: Which PHP version required for which exponent CMS version? | Installation
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 11:22 AM by nyxassassin08 RE: Which PHP version required for which exponent CMS version? | Installation
- Mar 04, 2015 @ 09:01 AM by nyxassassin08 RE: Changing themes crashed site | General Support
- Feb 28, 2015 @ 09:06 AM by dleffler v2.3.3 now available | Announcements
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 08:31 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
- Feb 23, 2015 @ 04:58 PM by dleffler RE: Making multi select possible in a drop down list control | Developing for Exponent
Who Did This?
Exponent CMS is written and maintained by Online Innovative Creations (OIC Group, Inc.), a Peoria web design and development company. OIC Group, Inc. specializes in a wide range of web-based solutions for enterprise-level organizations and local businesses in Peoria. Learn more about this Peoria web design company. Spanning from custom website design and development to local SEO and social media marketing, OIC Group, Inc. is full-service web marketing firm that offers a wealth of solutions.
As the creator of Exponent CMS, OIC Group, Inc. offer fully-custom web design and development programs. To view examples of the company's work, visit the local website design portfolio to see both local and enterprise-level websites that OIC has created. In addition to search engine friendly websites, other specialties of OIC Group, Inc. include website optimization, conversion rate optimization, social media marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, local SEO and ecommerce SEO services.
If you're looking for ways to improve the potential of your Exponent CMS website, connect with Exponent CMS on Google+. To stay abreast various ways to better optimize your Exponent CMS website, follow OIC Group web design on Facebook.